and hear the thrill of your team’s game-winning touchdown… The brilliance of a
classic guitar riff… The wisdom in a professor’s words. The Hearing HotSpot™
is an innovative, new listening technology that allows any venue to stream
audio via Wi-Fi from TVs, music sources or live programs directly to an
individual’s smartphone or tablet. To listen, an individual simply connects to
the local Wi-Fi, downloads the free Hearing Hotspot app from the Google Play
or Apple App Store, and selects the audio channel they want to hear.
Hearing Hotspot system is customized, consisting of hardware components and a
proprietary software license. Once a system is installed in a venue, the
software license is activated by Williams Sound based on the number of
channels (up to 56) at that venue. Williams Sound remotely monitors the status
of each system and can deliver system upgrades directly to the venue without
- Software & Software License (based
on # channels)
- Monthly subscription fee
phone(s) not included.
- Broadcasts up to 56-channels of high-quality audio directly to
an individual's smartphone or tablet via an in-house Wi-Fi system.
- Advanced software algorithm delivers audio with the lowest latency
possible, so the audio stays in sync with the video source or live
- In-app links offer each venue the option of customizable
advertising (i.e., venue coupons), customer surveys, announcements of
upcoming events, and PDF documents.
- High-quality hardware components and innovative software offer the
great performance and trouble-free operation.
- Hearing Hotspot app is free to users
- No need to ask for equipment (use own smartphone or tablet)
- No hygiene concerns - use own earphones/headphones or Bluetooth
equipped hearing aids
- Service always available where Hearing Hotspot logo is seen
- Discrete solution for hard of hearing
- Reliable, clear connection via Wi-Fi - just download the app,
open it, pick the channel, and adjust the volume
- Hearing aid users easily accommodated by inexpensive neckloops or
their Bluetooth connection
- No (or less) equipment to purchase and maintain
- ADA compliant
- High-quality and reliable technology from an industry leader
- Unique offering that draws customers
- Customers stay longer (drink and eat more)
- Keeps patients informed and entertained
- Reduces hygiene concerns
System Hardware Includes
- Computer processor with installed Hearing Hotspot software
- Analog-to-digital audio converter
- Wi-Fi access point and router
- How to Connect end-user instructions
- Cables and connectors
- Hearing Hotspot software license is included in the cost of each
system and is priced based on the number of audio channels (up to
56-channels) at each venue plus a monthly subscription.
- Each venue is provided with a unique software portal, allowing venue
management to configure messaging and advertising for its
audience, as well as to monitor system status.
The Hearing hotspot is extremely versatile, designed to work in any venue
where people can watch a TV or a live performance, but cannot hear it
clearly. In addition channels can also be used for audio description
for the blind, or language translation(s) of a performance.
- Hearing assistance in public venues - stadiums, performance venues,
houses of worship
- Hospitality - restaurants, sports bars, casinos
- Healthcare - hospitals, clinics, outpatient treatment facilities
- Language Interpretation
- Audio Support for Digital Signage
How It Works